Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Left Leg

I made the choice today to stop going to the Pasadena Rehabilitation Institute. I am really worried about my leg. It is really painful, it really hits home when I stop taking the pain medication. I have really lost faith in the Pain Management doctors. The last one gave me a $400.00 injection without looking at any sort of MRI. I assumed that he had, but apparently not. Then he based his treatment on a 3 year old MRI. I feel like an idiot for sticking with this shit. Not the brightest idea. This is really making me nervous. I am thinking that it isn't really my back, that could be something else, but I think there is something from the surgery that is causing this. I hope it is not too serious.

Remember the extra pain I was having down the inner thigh, wait, try to dig up Dr. Fuck cannot remember his name. It will come to me. Seriously, do you think this could be unrelated to my back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home